· 10-man progress ? [13]
· Death Knight Appl... [3]
· The Ranks [1]
· Raiding days [0]
View Thread
 Print Thread
10-man progress ?
Zentropa
Hey guys, after some months of non-raiding im really starting to miss it, i know im not teh best mage, but i do love the game of raiding and the success of downing bosses, so i will allways do my best.

My question here is.. Would it be possible to sign up on fx. 10-man teams for ZA clearance.... i havent fully cleared ZA yet, and i would really like to see the other bosses rather than the first 2 Pfft

What i mean about 10-man teams, is that we do ZA on certain days, for it would be wednesdays, thursdays and perhaps sundays at the evening, so if 9 other have oppertunity to do the same, we could make a team, wich allways to together on these days ( like raiding ). That way we also get to know each other a little better playstyle.

/zentropa
sigs.guildlaunch.net/wsig.php/8622537iQWGF.png
Proud Member of - Team Mage -
[Quote] "A hunter that specializes in survivial, is not guaranteed to survive" [/Quote]

esdras
I think this is a good idea for people who miss raiding, unfortunately I wont be joining you.

Im trying to not be on WOW all the time just now.

I no when LK comes out I will be on a load (even got a holiday booked for release) so I am in the process of watching films I still want to see, 5 series of 24 still to watch and I have 3 books to try finish all before then.

All im really on is 3 night s a week for a couple of hours playing pally.

Good luck getting a group though but I for one have to say no or I wont get to do the things mentioned for about year or so with Lich King coming.

www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bladefist/200567.jpg
www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bladefist/343223.jpg
www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bladefist/343224.jpg

Kwanda
I'm up for some 10 mans once the new patch comes in & talents change. I'll want to get used to new abilities etc.
www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bladefist/140477.jpg
www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bladefist/326919.jpg

"Just as something can be right, but useless at the same time, can something be wrong... but priceless?"

Pesmerga
Of course raiding is possible. All i have said is I won't be organising, feel free to arrange own, or join others for it.

With new talents maybe worth getting a few runs going. I will tag along if a healer is needed to test the new holy stuff.

But main priority is to level. Unless I manage it then I will be gearing up. ^_^

esdras
Actually im with Tom and Pes when the patch comes out could be pretty cool to see the new talants.

Tanki
considering the time i have on my hands at the moment I'm in as long as my friend rank doesnt stop me Pfft

esdras

Tanki wrote:
considering the time i have on my hands at the moment I'm in as long as my friend rank doesnt stop me Pfft

Im assuming if this comes off me and Tanki will be on Teams peak which will mean not much room for others to talk.

I am planning on coming back onto TS but waiting till I get my new computer desk so don’t have my headset and stuff set up but I could dust them off for sure.

Sharlel
Healer ready for action here!
From the dictionary:
Sharlel: Female human holy paladin on Bladefist EU. Posesses a Willy, but since it is the unattached version, she is per definition not a "guy".

Zentropa
ok so far so good... this might be doable, i will try to schedule a ZA run tomorrow evening to see how many will sign.
Does anyone now date of the new patch.. is it tomorrow or next wednesday ?
[Quote] "A hunter that specializes in survivial, is not guaranteed to survive" [/Quote]

esdras
I think its next Wednesday. (i still have not downloaded it).

Kwanda
I'm not planning on doing any raiding until the patch. Got plenty of stuff I need to get done before then - mainly, grind rep, so I can get more mounts & pets. I want 50 of each before the achievement system come in, lol. ^^
www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bladefist/140477.jpg
www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bladefist/326919.jpg

"Just as something can be right, but useless at the same time, can something be wrong... but priceless?"

Pesmerga
Am with Tom. Not til patch, and only as a last resort will I go in. Want to level. Sorry. <3

Bubblewrap
am gonna be busy 'pugging' Kael and Vashj this week but next week you can ninja my paladin/Priest

Zentropa
I have set up ZA run for tonite at 20.00 server time ( i hope )
Just in case someone isnt using GEM atm, i thought i would post here also.

So cya all later Smile

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Forgot Password?
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

19-02-2009 17:34
ok, going to register then Grin

19-02-2009 14:39
Contezeppelin, read the notice on the front-page lol

19-02-2009 14:08
no one in here for day's now, hmm

13-02-2009 08:12
Morning

12-02-2009 23:56
looks like you aint clicked the link in your confirmation email yet

12-02-2009 23:39
For god sake someone approve me on new forum so i can see it. Grin

12-02-2009 18:32
Alex <3 The new forum is up, we are all there now Smile

12-02-2009 16:38
Taxi home tonight as im being a lazy arse, oh and getting beers in on the way woot.

12-02-2009 16:18
i'm staying until i see your tattoo. i'm interested : p

12-02-2009 15:41
I think im going to be left on this forums myself /cry

12-02-2009 15:38
Continuum.heavenco
re.co.uk

12-02-2009 15:18
Is there a new web site? give info plx Smile

12-02-2009 14:56
idd... come join us Smile <3<3

12-02-2009 14:33
and esdras and sabnab <3

12-02-2009 14:32
Jake come back to us Smile caline also come back !