· Raiding days [0]
View Thread
Definitive Europe » Rules / public » Guild Rules
 Print Thread
DKP
Pesmerga
Alright. Addon and stuff ready.

Cant be brought in when needed.

www.webdkp.com and search for Definitive. Should bring us up.

Will be starting from Wednesday (26th).

To answer questions

Everyone is starting on zero.

Items all cost 100DKP. All wanting say, and roll. Winner loses the 100.

If no one has 100DKP, closest who wants wins, and goes minus.

On trials get DKP, but can't bid.

Any rank below trial doesn't earn I am afraid.

Right. Earning:
Signing to GEM, been ready for invite and on time=5dkp
Staying til the end of the raid from start=5dkp
Clearing for a new boss and attempts=10dkp per hour
Killing a boss=20dkp for first 3 kills
Killing a boss=10dkp for each kill after first 3
Signing to GEM, been ready for invite, but not been taken=10dkp
Signing to GEM, not in substitute queue with no note=-5dkp

All the above is with regard to 25 man raids.

Other penalties/bonuses maybe done on the fly in BOTH 10 or 25 man raids.

Raid Leaders and above can be asked to track and sort out DKP from the above rules. However only Officer and above can give penalties/bonuses for other reasons than those stated above. If there is call for something, Raid Leaders need to ask an officer, maybe get a raid member or two to back them up on what needs to be done.

You can big on what you like, priority to main specs, then offspec can bid.

Any item not bid on will be DEed.

Only exception will be on Tier tokens. These are sods to get rid of and no reliable way to get rid (i know the items are DEable, but not always an enchanter in each bracket.) to solve it, after everyone has their token for primary, if no one wishes to bid for an offspec to make sure they get it, it will be given out to people who will most likely use it. IE The DPS who most oftens swaps to heal, or the healer who changes to tank etc.

Crafting items (vortexes and plans) will be given at Raid Leader and above's discretion. Plans that are BoE can be saved in the Gbank for a later date, these tend to be to makes items that a BoP, so will only be given out if a person who can craft it and will use it are present. Plans that are BoP will be given out to those who will be with the guild and be able to offer use of them to as many people as possible.

DKP earned in a raid cannot be used. You enter a raid with what you have on the site. (There is a site link to the left.)

Any questions or suggestions, I ask you make them quickly. Unless there are any major changes, this will start from the reset.

EDIT:- Minor changes, friend ranks, plans, starting DKP.
Edited by Pesmerga on 24-03-2008 22:48

Aryalla
I think this is looking good Smile good job Pes Smile

Pesmerga
Think it's getting there. Now time is passing.

What would people think to changing it slightly, all items going to an open bid (allowing multiple bids per person) been 50-100. This would allow people who want things for comedy reason to get them cheaper?

Only rolls would be when two or more people have either bid the maximum of 100, or have the same maximum bid.

E.G. Ary + Tom both have 70, tier 5 gloves drop, they bid against each other hoping one will drop up to 70, although it isn't 100, as neither can go higher, they roll.

Spare tokens would be FREE rolled between people who already have one. (So no one is getting them free by waiting.)

Spam
i prefer the idea suggested by pes tbh

esdras
I say leave it like we are doing if people really need gear for off spec then Kara is FFA so they can easily go there to get gear tbh.
www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bladefist/200567.jpg
www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bladefist/343223.jpg
www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bladefist/343224.jpg

Mektheb

esdras wrote:
I say leave it like we are doing if people really need gear for off spec then Kara is FFA so they can easily go there to get gear tbh.

I agree keep it like it is ,

and its a shame then yeah some things get DE cause we dont wanna spend 100 DKP on it but tbh its time to move on soon anyhow

No gruul / Kara

And just go SSC / TK / Maggy and thats it to focus on doing stuff like hydross lurker and leo in a night cause we know we can
i126.photobucket.com/albums/p109/darkonilink9800/ulquiorransigja7.jpg
i126.photobucket.com/albums/p109/darkonilink9800/Ulquirock100.jpg

The hypothesis of God offers no worthwhile explanation for anything, for it simply postulates what we are trying to explain.

Bubblewrap
Suggestion=?

Bidding on items that drop in instances that we have cleared completely X amount of times maybe? but keep as it is for instances we are still progressing in?

Sharlel
I don't think any alterations are needed. When we get this system fully going and people start to accumulate 200-300 dkp, it will be affordable to get items even for comedy reasons.

We saw the night that ended with gruul going down that one person had enough dkp to get two items he wanted. Dkp had then been working for just over a week.

It is easy to get lots of dkp if you are a frequent raider.

The system for dkp that you came up with when we started all this is beautiful in it simplicity. It is a good system that will work well for us Pes. I don't see the need to change what you got right the first time.
From the dictionary:
Sharlel: Female human holy paladin on Bladefist EU. Posesses a Willy, but since it is the unattached version, she is per definition not a "guy".

Will
Okay there is a fault with this 50-100 bidding... There is a major split in class numbers... for example there are far more pallys etc than there are shadow priests so paladins will always have to bid 100 on their items where as shadow priests will only have to bid 100 dkp on the odd items their would be a huge diffrence in DKP and thus the may have a advantage over tier tokens.

Just my thoughts, i think as it stands there is nothing wrong with the DKP system atm.
www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bladefist/108547.jpg
www.dkpsigs.com/sigs/Bladefist/109236.jpg
definitive.heavencore.co.uk/Uploads/good1.JPG
definitive.heavencore.co.uk/Uploads/spammy.JPG
definitive.heavencore.co.uk/Uploads/spamsta2.JPG
definitive.heavencore.co.uk/Uploads/patpwned.JPG
definitive.heavencore.co.uk/Uploads/spamsta.JPG
definitive.heavencore.co.uk/Uploads/qqq.JPG
definitive.heavencore.co.uk/Uploads/ggnome.JPG

Hedley
I agree Will ~shudder~, makes me need to shower saying that, in my old guild was a similar situation with mages and warlocks, tons of mages, very few locks so we almost always lost on multiclass items, but it's not as bad as it sounds at first, so the two shadow priests have a bit more DKP, everyones gonna have more than they can spend very soon anyway so it's all good Smile

Pesmerga
Slight amendment to things. Think the following is needed.

The FIRST night on a NEW boss (clearing+attempts) will not have the 10DKP per hour on it, as it is basically getting a feel for the encounter. It is also never real serious attempts.

After a slight re-think, if NOTHING dies on a FARM night (which tbh should be incredibly rare) the only DKP eligible will be iron man for thsoe who stayed the full night.

Patricka

Pesmerga wrote:
Slight amendment to things. Think the following is needed.

The FIRST night on a NEW boss (clearing+attempts) will not have the 10DKP per hour on it, as it is basically getting a feel for the encounter. It is also never real serious attempts.

After a slight re-think, if NOTHING dies on a FARM night (which tbh should be incredibly rare) the only DKP eligible will be iron man for thsoe who stayed the full night.

wasn't this already the case?
definitive.heavencore.co.uk/Uploads/sig.png

Pesmerga
Pretty much Patricka, but just clarifying the case.

Jump to Forum
Sign In
Enter Username

Password

Forgot Password?
Shoutbox
You must login to post a message.

19-02-2009 17:34
ok, going to register then Grin

19-02-2009 14:39
Contezeppelin, read the notice on the front-page lol

19-02-2009 14:08
no one in here for day's now, hmm

13-02-2009 08:12
Morning

12-02-2009 23:56
looks like you aint clicked the link in your confirmation email yet

12-02-2009 23:39
For god sake someone approve me on new forum so i can see it. Grin

12-02-2009 18:32
Alex <3 The new forum is up, we are all there now Smile

12-02-2009 16:38
Taxi home tonight as im being a lazy arse, oh and getting beers in on the way woot.

12-02-2009 16:18
i'm staying until i see your tattoo. i'm interested : p

12-02-2009 15:41
I think im going to be left on this forums myself /cry

12-02-2009 15:38
Continuum.heavenco
re.co.uk

12-02-2009 15:18
Is there a new web site? give info plx Smile

12-02-2009 14:56
idd... come join us Smile <3<3

12-02-2009 14:33
and esdras and sabnab <3

12-02-2009 14:32
Jake come back to us Smile caline also come back !